Skip to content

Changing Pre-Estimated Courses Once Abroad

While Abroad: Changing Pre-Estimated Courses Once Abroad

During the registration period abroad, if students change any of their pre-estimated courses, they must send an email to the appropriate department(s), with a copy to the Off-Campus Study Office, as soon as possible indicating the change of course and asking for pre-estimation of the new course. Students must keep in mind that some departments will not give credit for courses that were not pre-estimated and many departments have pre-requisites that if not met, will result in non-receipt of credit.